Subject: Re: Apfloat Java license headers
From: "Mikko Tommila" <[email-masked]>
To: "gil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:34:12 +0300

Hello,

I apologize for not taking any action in this matter. You sent me a similar 
message already last October. This has been on my "to-do" list since then 
but I have not had the time to fix this problem. However it is still on my 
to-do list and at some point of time I will fix it.

For now, I can only confirm via this email that all of the Apfloat Java 
version 1.8.2 source code is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public 
License, version 2.1 (or later, at your option).

Best regards,
Mikko

-----Original Message----- 
From: gil
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 6:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Apfloat Java license headers

Hi

Fedora [1] is a popular distribution of the Linux operating system, and
we wish to include the latest version of Apfloat for Java [2] in our OS.
Fedora only contains Free and Open Source licensed works.

All java source files in the source archive [3] are without license headers.
Please, confirm the licensing of code and/or content/s, and add license
headers.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines?rd=Packaging/LicensingGuidelines#License_Clarification

I am a Fedora packager and i sent to You this email because i cant find
another

way to signal to you to You this issues.

Thanks in advance
Regards

.g

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki

[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1353615

[3] http://www.apfloat.org/apfloat_java/apfloat-1.8.2.zip